Our Passion Fuels Us
- Analyze a company’s structure and activities and advise management on the tax ramifications of business decisions.
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, employee benefits, data processing systems and asset protection.
- Will participate in strategic planning, budget development, fraud prevention, contract negotiation and disputes, and tax preparation and filing.
- Preparing financial statements and reports, analyzing ledgers, overseeing accounts payable and receivable, and forecasting revenue and expenses.
- Report financial information to management.
- Required to monitor a business’s financial activities, identify and investigate variances, and resolve issues.
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- With at least 2 years experience in general accounting
- Detail oriented and with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable with SAP, and Quickbooks
- Has background in FS preparation and tax compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent
- Knowledge in taxation, bookkeeping and management of transactions
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- With background in General Accounting
- Coordinates for administrative concerns (office and pantry supplies, repairs, utilities etc)
- Responsible for transmitting documents/packages thru courier
- Coordinates with canteen concessionaire
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably 14 years experience in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knows how to drive.
- Fulltime position available.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or Any Business Course
- With at least 3 years related experience
- Analyzes, recommends and documents business procedures and best practices
- Actively participates with Audit Team in developing policies and procedures, based on identified process gaps during the audit and offering alternatives
- Manages System, and operations
- Full time position available
- In charge of preparation of station layout
- Project Inspection
- Monitors station projects of the company in the assigned area
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam),
- Engineering (Civil), Mechanical or equivalent
- With at least 2 years work related experience in planning and project management in construction
- With at least an experience for Terminal Operation
- Knowledgeable in autocad drawing, project monitoring, (new station construction & rehabilitation of existing stations)
- High Communication, written and organization skills
- Must know how to drive
- Willing to work in Luzon and Mindanao
- Full time position available